Thursday, December 16, 2010

Celebrating the Season: Christmas Tree Pictures

Our living room...please excuse the ugly recliner

The day we decorated the Christmas Tree

Hi there.  Here are a few pictures of our Christmas tree.  Don't you just love the elk in the top picture?  And in answer to the question about the 2nd picture...yes, my kids are usually in their underwear.  I can't make them keep their clothes on.  

Maddie has strep throat.  I took him to the doctor today.  He didn't feel well this afternoon at school.  He didn't want to eat any of the party food at school.  He doesn't have a sore throat, which is strange.  Tomorrow is my last day at work.  I'm taking a half day.   Then, I'm off for two weeks.  Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails