Monday, August 17, 2009

A Sneak Peak and the winner is...


That is a sneak peak of the September Memory Works Express monthly kit. I can't say enough about the kits.

Another announcement: The winner of the Basic Grey Rub-ons is Cammy. I will get those to you as soon as possible.

On other notes. I wanted to announce that I also won a contest with one of my layouts. I am excited about that.

My boys are sick. Maddox was sick Saturday and Sunday. This afternoon we got home and JoJo has a fever too. It's looking like I'll have to stay home tomorrow. I really hate missing work. I hate going back and trying to figure out what the sub did or didn't do.

I'm really having a hard time getting motivated to do layouts. I'm having a block. I'm only six months behind and if I don't get going, it'll get worse. Once school settles down and into a rhythm, I'll post a layout contest. I'll also start holding after school crops. Let me know if there is anything you want to see. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails