Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday!


Well, I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday. I am. I thought I would get all of my layouts done today. Alas, naptime is too short, and I spent most of it learning how to add text and texture to photos in Photoshop Elements with Jessica Sprague. That program is complicated, but worth getting to know. So, above, you will find the one picture I got done today. The picture was taken this summer in the backyard. I think it looks very cool.
Anywho...I was thinking about you all. What do you want to know? What techniques are you interested in? What questions do you have? Stamping, mini-albums, chipboard, etc. Leave a comment below and I am happy to help. If you leave a comment you will be entered to win some rubons from Basic Grey. If you don't live in the area, I will gladly mail them to you. You have until Saturday, August 15 at 11:59 p.m. I will announce the winner on Monday and get your prize to you.
See you next time...enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I deleted my first comment when I realized you wouldn't know who nmteacher was. Like I said, VERY COOL picture. As for Scrapbooking I am merely a novice, but it certainly helps relieve stress no?
    Cammy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails