Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Instagram Addiction

So since I opened up my Instagram Feed, I've found that I have become quite addicted to it....I mean, I seriously have a real problem.  It also doesn't help that there is now video capability.  I don't know if that's new or not.  It's new to me.  I love looking at everyone's pictures and posting my own.  I happened to start following a user because I liked their pictures.  I was quite surprised to find a few days later that a whole bunch of Marijuana leaves were in my news feed...Then I looked at the user's name.  It had something to do with Marijuana.  Eeks!  I've deleted it, but if you find out I've been part of some Marijuana drug bust, this is the mostly likely reason.  I kid.  So, I thought I would share a few pictures and videos that I took just for fun.

 Little Tiny Frog in the jar
 Mazzie
 Siri is a genius!  That is a true story.
 THE LAST SANDAL/DRESS SHOE that I own courtesy of Mazzie.

 What can't duct tape fix?
 New eyeliner and lip gloss.
 Hag's night!!
 I curled my hair for the first time in like three months.
 Claudee took this one of me.  That is Val and Julie photobombing.  We were at the races for Hag's Night.
Dinner with the Hags and my husband and two of three children.

And just a few of my favorite videos.  They are only 15 seconds each.  I hope they work.
This one is "Boredom while driving"



Here is my Instagram feed if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails