Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and 30 Days of Thankful

Happy Halloween, Peeps!  Hope you all enjoy your evening of trick or treating if that is your thing.  We're planning on running through the neighborhood tonight, ha!  I will post some pictures sometime this week.  My Internet has been atrociously slow!  I tried posting earlier this week to no avail.  I had to call Century Link to report a problem and they were supposed to send out a technician.  Anyhow, moving on...

I am going to do 30 Days of Thankful this month.  I'm not going to make a whole album out of it.  What I plan to do is jot down what I'm thankful for each day.  Maybe take a photo daily of what I'm thankful for and then compile it all into a two page layout.  After this Halloween Debacle is over, I plan on having a minute to get a sketch up and then some Silhouette Cut Files as well.  I'll will aim for this weekend, or Monday.  I've just had NO time to get any photos edited this week, and I have a huge event that I have to finish up by next week.  Yikes, I just realized it's Thursday!  Well, off I go.  Have a Happy Halloween...also, sorry for pictureless post.  You know I'm against them, but I haven't taken any pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails