Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Photo A Day

Hi, Kids!  It's me.  I'm alive.  I have been working so hard to get pictures edited up for customers.  I really want to finish them up because there are things I want to do for myself.  I don't have time to do a lot of things I'd like with pictures needing to be taken or edited.  I am trying to stop all photo shoots until the end of the year.  I am also trying to finish up all photos so I can spend my Christmas break the way I want.  Anyhow, as many of you know, I like to read IHeartFaces blog.  They came up with a list of photos to take for the month of December.  (Something I wanted to do already).  It's just easier  because they give a topic for each day.  So I'm sharing it with you, incase you wish to participate.
I am going to do this, if it kills me.  I may not post daily, but group the pics into several posts.  I am really encouraging you guys to do this too.  We all have cameras readily accessible, whether its our phones or digital cameras.

Also, stay tuned...I will be posting Thanksgiving Pictures.  I also ordered some pictures to print from Postal Pics.  I'm going to scrapbook them and will have the layouts posted in the next week or so.   Hope you guys have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails