Thursday, August 4, 2011

WIL-Day 6 and Day 7

Let me just preface this post by saying I have been soooo busy these last few days.  I've barely been able to catch my breath.

Day 6
Today was my first official day of work.  My mother in law (aka Grandma) was supposed to watch 1 boy.  The other two were supposed to go to Daycare.  But everyone wanted to go Grandma's house so she ended up taking all three.  She watched all of them while packing up her house as they have sold it and are moving.  I got off work...late.  Then I went to pick up the kids from Grandma's house where I stuffed my face on pretzels and homemade jalapeno dip.  When I got home I found trash all over my house.  Thanks, dogs.  Near bed time I realized that Wolfie left the iPad at Grandma's house so I had to go back over and get it.  I felt like I wasn't even home today.


First early morning wake up.

I already picked up the trash before realizing I should take a picture of this.  I had to sweep and mop...again.  In this photo you see coffee grounds, and hair and other stuff I am unable to identify.  Remember, from the haircuts?

Apparently making ice tea in your tea maker is extremely dangerous.  That is why Wolfie is wearing a helmet.


Yes, this was dinner.  I got home late due to face stuffing.
JoJo only eats the toppings.  This is extremely annoying when he wants another piece and you tell him to eat his first piece to which he replies, "I already did"  Ugh, but he so didn't.

Day 7

Backpacks ready to go to school



Look at this photo.  See the thrill of school in their faces.

Homework the first day of school

The paragraph Wolfie had to write for homework...he had to pick someone he looked up to.  I got a little teary-eyed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails