Monday, August 1, 2011

WIL-Day 5



New Shoes for school

 Time for homework

A close up of Maddie's new school belt.  It's reversible and Wolfie got one too.






 Fresh brewed green tea.

My Shadow

Erik and the boys going around the block.

Tomatoes from the "dead" garden

 Corn on the cob

 Roast Chicken

This my friends is a damn joke.  It's the meteorologist's sick joke of making us think we're going to get rain.
Haircuts


 Nothing says Sunday like a gallon of gasoline, new shoes, clothes, and a skeleton belt on your outdoor table.  Not really, I just thought it was a weird combination.  Erik used the gas for the lawn mower and to shine his shoes.







Sunday...Sunday is my day to get ready for the week.  It's usually a busy day of cleaning, washing clothes, and tying up things that need to be finished before Monday rolls around.  But, I love Sunday.  It's my favorite day of the week.  I love to have everything ready and clean.  I love to turn on the TV Sunday night and watch my favorite HBO shows with Erik.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails