Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Boy...Revisited (in a layout)

Papers:  Cosmo Cricket, Jenny Bowlin, Ticket:  Tim Holtz, other supplies: from a Recent MW Express kit (can't remember...January?)

Some of you may remember this post.  Talk about a bad day.  But I knew I wanted to put the photo of Maddie in timeout into a layout.  I finally did it.  Maddie is doing so much better since he started Kindergarten.  We haven't had any repeat episodes of this proportion so maybe he is finally catching on.  This year, he has a really good teacher.  His teacher and I worked together in first grade for a long time, and we also went to college together.  I think having a really good teacher makes such a difference in your child.   

On another note, it's finally getting warmer here.  Next week it will be in the 70's.  I am so excited.  I'm so over cold weather.  I hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails