Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick or Treat...Halloween Photos

Here they are...the much anticipated photos :)
Before school on Friday
Friday night silliness 

Maddie before our friend's Halloween Party
The three vampires at the party.
The "official" vampire stare down.

I love this one.  I's face says it all..."What is wrong with your eyes?"  Look at his smile.  It really cracks me up.
Halloween Night...before trick or treating
My grandfather and the kids at his assisted living facility.  He is doing MUCH better.  The kids...don't look so thrilled.  They were waiting to go trick or treating.
Our front porch.  Notice the prize winning jack-o-lanterns.  We got 1st and 2nd place at our friend's party.  I know, it was a proud moment for us, too.

Well, there you have it.  Halloween is officially over for us now.  Bring on Thanksgiving...and Christmas.  I'll have some more cards to share with you soon.  We're having a yardsale this weekend.  We are so unprepared, it's not even funny.  I also did something very bad.  I got a new camera.  It's a Canon 60D.  The photos are AAAMMMAAAZZZIINNGG!  I will take some to share with you all.  Wish me luck.  I'm going out to the garage.  I may never return.  Good Night, Friends!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails