Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things I Hear


This house is a loud house.  It's full of boys and dogs and a cat.  If you listen to all of the chaos, these are some of the things you might hear:
*Dad, let's wrestle.
*Chase me
*Get me
*I need to go pee (which if you've been waiting for three years for this to happen, it can sound quite magical)
*I'm hungry
*I'm thirsty
*Can I have a popsicle?
*Can I have some baby oatmeal?
*I Wuv you, Momma
*I spilled it
*Where's the ipad?  (How is that thing so hard to keep track of?)
*Let's read
*Carry uh me
*Wolfie it's time to jump on the trampoline for a long time
*I say Amen
*Hitting, yelling, and screaming...in no particular order
*Maddie you're a t-a-t-t-l-e-t-a-l-e.  Wolfie I know you said was I was a tattletale
*Wolfie how do you spell....?
And of course after the 5th "I have to go to the bathroom", "I need more water" "GOTOBED" and all is silent and dark...it's so quiet and peaceful.  But, I'm ready to wake up and hear it all again.  I love my crazy, wild, loud, life.  I AM happy.

Goodnight, dear friends.  What are some of the things you hear in your house?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mariah, thank you for visiting my blog, I love meeting new "friends" :)
    You have a beautiful family, it is my opposite, as I have 3 girls.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails