Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Don't have a title today

Fancy Pants and Prism Papers


Hello, everyone!  I just wanted to do a quick post today.  It seems like there are so many things I want to share with you all but when it comes time to post them here, I forget.  My summer is almost over.  I can't believe how fast it has gone by.  I've been more lazy this summer than usual.  So, now it's time to get things done.  Tomorrow, my husband is going to start landscaping our backyard!   That is so exciting.  I hate my backyard right now.  It looks horrible.  I will take some before/after pictures to share with you.  He's going to pour a large slab of concrete where the kids can have a basketball court.  The gravel will be redone and more will be added to other areas of the yard.  I can't wait.  I want to be able to enjoy my yard. 

I'm considering doing a monthly album page.  I'm not sure if I want to take on that job as well as the others I have. Cathy Zielske has digital templates available, and I'm considering it.  Well, this was a random post with no real topic.  Hope you enjoyed it :)  Talk to you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails