Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break


Those are a few of the cute new products from Fancy Pants.  Aren't they cute!!!!  There are a ton of things from the new catalog that I must have.  So, this year, I will be broke.  Please  let me know if you would like to place an order.  I should have catalogs on Monday.

Moving on...I'm going to make a list of all of the things I want to accomplish this week of Spring Break.  You, my fellow bloggers, will be my checkers.  I am accountable to you.  Maybe this will encourage me to get something done.  I don't want to look like a total failure so I will have to get something done.  Right?  Right?  At least that's my wierd thinking.  So,  here are my goals for this week. 
  1. Clean out the Pantry
  2. Clean the entire house
  3. Finish all the laundry
  4. Clean the car
  5. Clean the back porch
  6. Come up with a plan for the backyard
  7. Replace ugly and dead plants in the front yard
  8. Come up with a project to share with you all (it's been a while)
  9. Come up with a sketch to share with you all (also been a while)
So, there you go.  See, I already got one thing done.  Let's see how much I can accomplish.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  We're having movie night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails