Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brand New Catalog


Check out these really cute papers from My Little Shoe Box.  Are they not the cutest things you've ever seen.  The new catalog is coming out really soon.  I have the PDF's available, and you can find them here:


This is probably the most beautiful catalog Memory Works has released.  I love it!  I will highlight some more of my favorite products this week.  I should have the catalog in my hot little hands next week.  Until then, you can find some of the new products here.  And, don't forget, most of the other items from the old catalog are at least 20% off.  They are only available while supplies last. 

On another note, I finally unpacked my stuff from my Lone Tree Retreat.  I'm starting to feel creative again.  This has not happened in a while, at it's nice to be almost back to normal.  I think I'm going to watch Celebrity Apprentice tonight.  It looks interesting.  Good evening and hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails