Thursday, February 18, 2010

Making a Mini Accordian Album

This is a little album I made for my Memory Works Guest Designer Projects.  It was really super easy, and I'm going to give you written instructions on how to make.  I hope they make sense.  Anyhow,  here are the supplies you'll need. 

*2 small square chipboard pieces.  I used mine from the MW Express February 2010 kit.
*Zip Dry or other adhesive
*Patterned  Paper
*Cardstock
*Scoring tool
*Ribbon and embellishments of your choice
(all of my paper supplies are from the Memory Works Express Kit February 2010)  Go here for more products.

Steps:
1.  Apply adhesive to the chipboard pieces and adhere the cardstock or patterned paper.  Let dry, and trim with an exacto knife.
2.  Measure your chipboard pieces.  Mine were 3 1/2 by 3 1/2.  You need the cardstock to fit inside.  So cut your cardstock into 3 x 12 inch strips.  I used 2 strips. 
3.  Score your strips every 3 inces.  And accordian fold them.  Adhere the two strips together to create one long piece.
4.  Adhere the accordian strips to your chipboard pieces, and decorate the pages inside.  You could put quotes, notes, or small pictures inside.

So, there you go.  I hope this made sense.  I would like to have taken some photos to go with this, but I'm out of time.  Somehow, it's hard to get things done with sick kids.  Imagine that.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment or email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails