Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...Several Days Later

So, Hello to everyone.  I hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day.  We've been home with two sickies.  I stayed home from work today as well.  Due to illness, I've not had a lot of time to get crafting done.  Today, if I get a chance, I will post some instructions for the mini accordian album I made for the Memory Works Blog.  You can view more of my Guest Designer Projects for this month at that link. 

So, for Valentine's Day I got.....a new dishwasher!  How romantic, yet practical.  Our old one was on it's last legs. 

This month is going by so fast.  It's already over half way done.  I have to get busy printing pictures and making plans for my weekend crop.  I'm excited to go.  It will be my first time at a weekend long crop.  If I get all I plan to get done, I will be up to January of this year.  That would be incredible. 

Well, I'm off to tend to the sickies, the laundry, the house, and everything else.  Enjoy your Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails