Friday, February 5, 2010

Guest Designer Info

 A little card I made.

First, I want to thank everyone who has shown their support for me with the Guest Designer stuff.  A lot of people have been asking about my projects.  So, here is the post about me.  Click Here to see the highlight on the Memory Works Blog (also full of cute project ideas).  This month, I will share some new layouts with you all.  Also, I will be doing some tutorials for distress inks, and Perfect Pearls.  Make sure to subscribe if you're interested.  

On another note...Tonight, me and Maddie colored a beautiful picture of a D-Rex (I'll post a pic later), which he proceded to hang up in his room.  He also thinks I did magic because I used white crayon and then colored over it with marker...to show the design.  How wonderful it must be to be so young and innocent, and to find happiness in simple things.  I do feel so happy to have spent the evening coloring.  Very funny, in the adult world, there are so many challenges, problems, and situations that can arise.  But, you can sit with your child, a box of crayolas, and the whole world can feel like a better place.   
Good Night and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails