Thursday, July 25, 2019

Updates Coming Soon


Wow...It has been almost a year since my last post.  I have been taking a ton of photos and learning a lot of things over the past year.  I'm posting this to let you know that I will be moving over to Wordpress and starting a new blog.  I feel like I sort of out grew this blog.  I will keep this original blog here as long as Blogger will allow it.  My new blog will have a link to this one as well.

So, why am I creating a new blog you ask.  I feel Blogger is limited in the format I want.  I also feel like I'm moving more towards photos and storytelling rather than crafting.  Although, who knows I could decide to start that back up again. I feel like the domain name here limits me to well, crafting only.  I want to have a broader reach.  I want to be able to express myself through photography, crafts, stories, books, and cooking.  The other issue was that I was unable to create a blog on my photography website with my provider.  Also, I can't track analytics and things here because the default account somehow went to my son.

I am busy planning fun new things on my new blog as well as trying to figure out blogging.  It's been a few years since I developed my own blog.  I'm sure there have been revolutions in the website/blog industry, but really I don't know.  Apparently, Pinterest is a thing now.  I'm kidding... sort of.

Anyhow, I'm pretty excited.  I will keep you updated on here as to when the new blog goes live.  It should be very soon (August 1...or so).  I will also try and make sure there is an email subscribe thing so you can subscribe to receive posts.

As a reminder, I post to Instagram most often.  My handle is www.instagram.com/mhechler.  Oh and my new blog will be www.mariahhechler.com. Original I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails