Monday, April 16, 2018

Holy Hell

I want to know what actually happened to the time…because it's gone by so fast. These kids are getting big.  I love these photos I took today while the kids were flying kites in the back yard.


This is my favorite because their faces actually match the minion on the kite.  It makes me laugh.  And they actually look like brothers because there have been many years when they didn't look alike at all.  They look so much like Erik.  I love it.

Can someone explain how many ladders we need in this yard?

On top of all of this I have exciting news.  I'm a spotlight artist on this website. Also I have a local farmer wanting some of my photos for their website.  Who would of thought?  It's exciting and all part of my Project 365…who would have thought things like this could happen.  Anyhow, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails