Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!  

We've completed another year.  2015 went by so quickly and was full of changes.      Most importantly, we lost some amazing people:  My Uncle Mike, my grandma-inlaw, Joye, and my grandfather, Walt.  All three were such special people and the world will feel their loss.  I know ours does.  The other big change was my new job.  I left my old school after 12 years and moved to a new district.  That move has been bittersweet.  I really miss my old students, community, and friends.  However, it's nice to not drive so far and I love my new school.  I thought today I would share a few pics of the last year...including Christmas and our Snow.  I'm hoping to post more often than I have been this year.  I feel like I sort of fell out of the blogging world.

The photos are all mixed up.  I will just say we got about 5 or 6 inches of snow the day after Christmas.  In fact, as I type there is still snow as I type.  I'm pretty sick of it.  I'm ready for summer.
















Cheers to 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails