Saturday, November 29, 2014

Projects Mash Up

Hi there!  It's been a busy month.   Even though I've had the week off this week, I'm still playing catch up on everything.    Anyhow, I realize I haven't posted in a bit, and I have been working on tons of projects.  I'm going to post them here for you today as well as the awesome sales going on at Clique Kits.  So, here goes.  If I've already posted some of them before sorry...



This page is for my Week in the Life.  I wanted to keep it simple.  I created a cutfile for each day of the week.



An 8.5x11 layout.  I love doing those.

Okay, I think that's all I haven't shared.  Now Clique Kits is having an awesome sale on their website until Monday.  Here is a list of the discount codes and sales.

I'll be back later this week to share some Project Life Pages...I promise.  Also, I will be sharing some layouts I've created with the December Kit Enchanted Meadows from Clique Kits.  Its AMAZING!

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails