Friday, April 18, 2014

The Eyes Have It

I cannot believe it has been almost two weeks since my last post.  I have been so busy around here.  As I mentioned before, the dishwasher broke (still broken).  Then on Wednesday, the fridge died.  We had to get a new one as the compressor went out and it would cost $400 for the part only.  This was not an expense that I wanted to make, especially with the medical bills rolling in, and the new TV we had to buy.  Anyhow, my kitchen was a disaster.  All I did the entire break was wash dishes and do laundry.  I never finished the laundry.  Since I have a few days this weekend, I'm going to try and get it all done.

Maddie went back to school this week.  The blood in his urine got a little worse.  I've been trying to make him stay on the couch in the evenings.  It's not working out so well.

I cannot believe how fast this month is going by.  Pretty soon we will be in May, and the school year will be over.  Anyhow, here are a few pictures I took of the boys using my new lens.




Whose eyes belong to whom?  Can you guess the correct boy?  Of course, Maddie's eyes are a dead giveaway.  I love this lens.  It's so much fun, but it takes some getting used to.  Here's one of Maddie on the hammock.  We've been enjoying the outdoors since the weather is so nice!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails