Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back to School Photos

Wow, it's been a while since I last posted.  We have just been so busy around here with school.  I just wanted to share a few pictures of the boys.  I swear I have layouts done to post too, but I have to photograph them first and that just seems like a tedious task to me right now.  Anyhow, here you go.





These three photos pretty much sum up JoJo's last week before school.  He was so anxious to start school.  From the day we bought his backpack, he took it everywhere.  He took it to Estela's house and showed everyone his school supplies.  He took it to the store.  He took it EVERYWHERE.  Everyday, he would ask if it was a school day.  As soon as he work up the first words out of this mouth were, "Is it school day?"  He was so heartbroken that Wolfie and Maddie started a week earlier than he did.  And towards the end of the week, he would cry when I told him he had to go to Estela's house.


Our first day of school...except for JoJo.


JoJo's first day...he looks stunned.  At the end of the day, he cried because we had to go home...he wanted to stay at school.  Let's give him a week or two and see what he thinks then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails