Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Layout

Supplies are from the March or April Memory Works Express Kit

Sorry for the poor photo.  I need to work on photographing the two page layouts.  This was last Easter.  Erik's entire family got together for Easter.  It was the first time in a long time, and we got a family photo of everyone.  There were a lot of kids running around, and they're all roughly the same ages.  It was a nice time.  

I am going to try and do something creative today.  We shall see how it goes.  It seems that something always comes up.  I have tons of photos to edit too.  I'm almost done with a newborn shoot, and tomorrow I have another newborn shoot.  Busy, busy, but I love photographing babies.  

Yesterday I went to the services for my friend's little boy.  It was really nice.  It was held in the high school gymnasium.  It's a brand new gym, but all of the old banners were still hanging up in there.  I was sitting around people I've known my entire life.  It felt so much like home.  The gym was 2/3 full with the number of people that came for the service.  It was nice to see so much support for the family.  

Well, I guess that's all for today.  Enjoy your weekend.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your bright two-pager! I'm pretty sure that's the March kit. I don't remember those flowers being in the April kit, but either way, great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails