Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick So Why Not Do Some Online Shopping?

Hi everyone.  We've been very sick around here.  We have Strep Throat.  I've been laid out for the last three days.  Today is the best day I've had.  I've been busy trying to catch up on laundry and disinfecting the house.  This has definitely not been the Spring Break I planned.  I do think I must have had this for a while because I have felt so fatigued lately.  I feel less tired than I have in a while.  I have to take Maddie to the doctor at 1:15 today for a Strep Test.  He's the only one that hasn't been tested, but I'm pretty sure he has it.  He has no fever, but his throat is swollen and his voice sounds funny like the rest of us.  That will make 4 out of 5 of us.  I think Erik should get a Strep Test as well just as a precaution.  I do plan on posting more layouts, I just have to find the time.  So, bare with me.  I really hope you are all doing well.  In the meantime, check out some of these cute new products available on my Memory Works Website  You have to go and see the rest.  There is some really cute stuff.  I think that this is bad news for my husband.

New Basic Grey

New Crate Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails