Tuesday, March 29, 2011

12x12 Layout


Cardstock and letters are American Crafts, Patterned Paper is Cosmo Cricket

Very simple layout.  No embellishments just some 2x2 squares and pictures.  I scraplifted this from a Creating Keepsakes issue.  February's maybe?  I don't remember.  But, you must give credit where it's due.

Well, I guess we're all finally getting over our recent bout of illness.  I'm really tired because I stayed up late watching "All Worked Up."  It's a show on Tru TV that is fake.  This stuff has to be staged.  Anyway, I couldn't tear my eyes away from it.  I compare it to Jerry Springer.  You just can't keep yourself from looking.  I'll try to make it an early night tonight.  

I'm feeling a little creative today.  Maybe I'll make a few cards.  I haven't done that in awhile, unless you include the 45 cards I just made for a friend.  I do need to get some birthday cards going, though.  Tomorrow is my father-in-law's birthday and my brother's birthday.  No plans so far, but I'm sure my husband will come home and tell me some elaborate event has been planned.  One that he was supposed to tell me a few days ago, but forgot.  I love it when that happens.  No, actually, I don't mind.  And it will save us from a wonderful dinner of Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup if we do.  Wow this post has taken a turn for the worst.  So, I will end it.  Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails