Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December...Already!


Birthday Card I made
(Really has nothing to do with December or Christmas)

It is December 1st.  Only 24 days left until Christmas.  There are a few things that I would like to do this holiday season to make it more meaningful for my family.  The first thing I've decided to do is count down to Christmas with Bible verses telling the story of the birth of Jesus.  I typed them all up and put them into my old Christmas countdown calendar.  I have them and I would be happy to email them to you.  Just email me and let me know if you want them.  mariahashbaugh@hotmail.com

The next thing  I would like to do is take a picture each day of December.  Then later either put it in a mini-album, or in a layout.  Memory Works has some really cute stuff here that I might use.  It has number stickers for each day.  My first photographs today were of the kids playing in the snow in the backyard.  This does not happen often.

I found the most beautiful Advent calendar here .  Next year, if time allows, I think I will try to make one.  The number stickers I mentioned above would also be perfect for it.

Ali Edwards is doing a December Daily Album.  You can find that here   It goes along with the idea for one picture a day. 

Well, I guess that is all for tonight.  Tomorrow, I will share some more stuff with you.  And if anyone has anything to share please leave a comment, or email me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails