Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Creative Challenge



Good Evening All.  I thought it would be the perfect time to have another challenge.  So, I chose a layout from PageMaps.  You need to create a two page layout using this sketch.  It doesn't have to look exactly like this, just use this one for inspiration.  There is no requirement for the theme either.  So choose, Christmas,  Thanksgiving, Birthday, cute pictures, anything.  When you finish your layout, take a picture of it and email it to me at mariahashbaugh@hotmail.com

Here is your prize:


It's a kit to create the pictured layout and picture holders.  It includes everything you need, paper pieces cut to size, and instructions to put it all together.  It's from my website of course.  

Well, I'm off.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  I will make my own sample and put it up for you to see.  Good night, I have to go take some pictures to keep up with my Daily Picture Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails