Saturday, September 9, 2017

Service Announcement

Hey there.  Apparently, Photobucket isn't doing free third party hosting anymore.  That means if you are viewing my blog in a browser, you are seeing these huge icons where I had cute things posted.  You know like my Pinterest, Facebook links, and my cute signature at the bottom of each post?  Please bear with me while I try to figure this out because I'm not going to be paying $40 a month so you can see those cute icons.  I'm sorry about that…I love you all, but seriously $40 a month??  The saddest thing of all is that I made those things years ago and now I'm going to have to research how to do them again.  So, wish me luck. And here is a pic of green Chile just for fun.  They are from my garden and they are pretty darn hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails