Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer Goals


Hey everyone!  It's been ages since I've posted anything.  So, I decided to write something down today.  Ha.  We are finally on summer break.  School was actually out before Memorial Day, but I had a training I had to go to after school was over.  Last week was my first week on break but was filled with things that had to be taken care of.  I have a lot of stuff that I have to get done this summer.  I'm moving up grade levels...I'm going to 4th grade and I'm a little worried.  I mean the students are bigger than I am.  In all seriousness, I have to plan an entire year of curriculum, brush up on my Spanish, and review techniques for scaffolding English Language Learners.  That sounded teachery.  In addition to that school stuff, I also have a unit I made that I want to finish up and put on Teachers Pay Teachers.

The other things I want to do this summer are:
*have fun
*make something crafty
*get all of the laundry done and go through kids dressers
*finish painting my gnomes and yard decorations...I don't have that many
*go camping a lot
*clean my office
*launch my website...I'm working on it slowly but surely
*blog more...I realize I've been a craptacular blogger this year.
*take more photos with my real camera
*spiff up the yard and garden


Well, that pretty much sums it up.  Though, I'm sure I'll be adding more things to my list.  I hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails