Saturday, April 30, 2016

Around Here

It has been so long since I've posted an An Around Here post...months.  I can't actually believe it.  There has been a lot going on here.  I have figured out my iPhoto libraries so that is actually a really good thing.  I'm also working on my photography stuff and building a new website...I'm reworking everything and I'm happy about that.  So here are a few photos to show you what's been going on "around here"
Screen shot of my new website



Camping Pics






 Most Epic fishing trip EVER
 Homemade lip balm

 The best dad.  He's the best at everything.
 Combing Jojo's crazy hair...he has two cowlicks.  


 Cooking on the Big Green Egg...This was delicious.



Maddie's Birthday...I made this cake.  It was super yummy and easy.



 He's painting again.





And this....he's official now.  My brother is a certified attorney.  He's so incredibly smart and we are so proud of him.  Unfortunately we could not make his swearing in ceremony because of PARCC testing. Nonetheless, we are extremely proud of him.  

So, I hope you have all been doing okay.  Hopefully once the school year is over, I can post more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails