Sunday, September 27, 2015

Around Here

I can't believe it has been so long since my last blog post.  We have had a ton of stuff going on.  I've been super busy with my new job.  It's finally settling down.  We lost our girl, Jill.  She got liver cancer and we had to put her down.  I'm sharing photos from my Instagram account because my hard drive crashed and even though I had a backup on the time capsule, my photos couldn't be restored to my computer.  I lost 34 thousand photos. :(  Apple is going to see if we can go to a data recovery place and get them back.  Anyhow, here you go...


This summer we had my Uncle Mike's memorial.  Those are my aunts.

 Me and my cousins.

 My new classroom

 Erik on the news.  There were church bombings in our town.  The FBI is still investigating.  No one was hurt thank God.
 First day of school


 Chile from our garden.
 My birthday...Erik surprised me with a crab and lobster boil.

 We've been going to the Farmer's Market on Saturdays
 The absolute best place to get a Green Chile Quesadilla

 Wolfie and Fluffy
 I got a kick out of this sign at the wine fest.  No I was not removed..hahaha.  I was the DD.  Some girl did pass out though.
It was so hot out that day.

 All of the cousins...they are growing up fast.
 My mom, Josh, and Emilio took the boys to White Sands.

 Jill's last week.  Erik went hunting and she was just waiting for him to come home.  We went up on Friday to meet him.  This was her last hunting trip.



 She still loved the water.



 The morning glories in my yard.  I love them.

Grilling

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails