Wednesday, November 6, 2013

So Thankful

I am so thankful for the place I grew up.  For the friends I made there.  For the things I learned there.  Just a small little town we all thought was boring because there was nothing to do.  Looking back it made it the best place of all because we had to use our imagination.  We had to play and get dirty.  We learned to drive tractors and trucks and cars at a very young age.  We learned to hunt and fish and camp.  I made the best friends of my life there.  Real and true friends that don't judge, that don't compete to see who's better or who has more.  We've seen each other at our worst and we've seen each other at our best.  We've laughed, we've cried, we've broken minor laws.  And so, I'm so thankful to have lived that life, to be able to share a part of it with our children.  That it made me who I am today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails