Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 1 of Finding Inspiration and the winners are...

Thanks to all of you who left comments and started following my blog.  I really enjoy blogging, and I just want to give you ideas that inspire you in your crafting.  I hope that you will enjoy what you see.  And with that, let's get to our winners.

Our first winner...Already a follower...goes to Sue!  Email me, Sue, with your address.

Next up...A new follower...goes to Naomi!  Naomi, email me, with your address, and I'll send you your prize. 

Congratulations!  Thanks to all for participating.
*******************************************************************************
Now, on to Week One of my first online class, Finding Inspiration.  You will find the class PDF here.
Complete your assignment by July 11 and email it to me.  I will post it on the Classroom Blog.  (The link is also on the sidebar of the blog).  I will randomly choose one participant to win a prize.

Don't forget to pass this info on to anyone you think might be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails