Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time is flying

Okay, everyone.  This will be a really quick post.  It was my intention to post some samples for My Class PDF.  However, this week has gone by too fast.  Between landscaping, car trouble, and now my grandfather being admitted to the hospital, I haven't had time.  So, I'm sorry to let the ball drop.  I don't know when I'll post next.  I'll be at the hospital all day tomorrow, I think.  My grandmother will be coming to stay with us.  My grandfather has pnemonia.  He was in the ER earlier this week.  My aunt took him back today and now they're admitting him down here.  He'll be arriving via ambulance shortly.  He's 92.  So, we'll see what happens.  Well, sorry to disappoint, and I do hope you got something from this 1st week's class.  Next week, we'll work on layout titles.  To get to the classroom just click on the Finding Inspiration Picture on the sidebar of this blog. I'll keep you posted.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails