Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snow Day

I'm up early this morning.  Early for a Sunday, anyway.  I kept getting texts on my phone.  I thought it was someone in dire trouble.  I mean, who repeatedly texts someone on a Sunday Morning?  But, alas, it was the weather warning service informing me of all of the closed roadways.  We have snow!!!  Beautiful, white snow.  I'm letting the boys sleep in for a while and then I will get them up and let them see the winter surprise.  As, I type, Mazzie is outside barking at the snow.  It's the first time she's seen it.
  Since, I'm off this week, I hope to get caught up on a lot of stuff.  My photo editing really got me off track with a lot of the stuff I wanted to have done this month.  So, I just wanted to touch base with you guys.  I should have tons more post up this week.  I'm going to clean my office, finish up a photo session, try to make a book list, put a chicken in the crockpot, and watch the kids play in the snow with the dogs.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails