Thursday, December 30, 2010

SantaPictureLayout

MWExpress November 2010

This is last year's Santa picture, hence the crying.  I love the November MW Kit.  Lot's of pretty papers to use.  I can't believe that this break I've done no scrapbooking.  I've been concentrating my efforts on photography.  

Can you believe the year is almost and end?  I'm excited for the new year ahead.  In the words of my Mother-in-Law there will be many changes coming up in the future.  For me, some of them will be good and some will be sad, sad, sad.  And some of them will be bittersweet.  I think for sure that I will be losing my little puppy, Beamer.  She's 15 years old.  I've had her since I was 15.  Her arthritis is getting horrible.  We took her to the vet yesterday because she could barely walk.  I thought for sure they would put her to sleep, but the vet gave us some medicine to try.  If this medicine doesn't help, we cannot let her go on any longer.  On a brighter note, there are many things to look forward to.  Embarking on a new year is an exciting thing.  

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails