Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Christmas Eve
Christmas Day (there were more but the kids were in their undies for most of them)

We had such a wonderful Christmas Holiday.  It was our turn to host my husband's family at our home on Christmas Eve.  We had a Cajun themed event to honor the cajun side of the family.  There's the head cajun, Erik's grandfather...in the middle of the first collage.  We had Shrimp and Crab Gumbo, Jambalaya, and Crawfish Etouffee.  Erik and I wore our cajun attire.  The shirt I'm wearing has Erik's Great Uncle Deo on it.  

Christmas Day was a quieter event.  We hosted my family, as we do every year.  My grandfather was able to join us.  My brother, Josh, and Wolfie built Lego stuff for the entire day.  Well, Josh built the Lego stuff while Wolfie "assisted."  I think that Josh buys the kids Legos so he can build/play with them.  That's just a theory.  My brother still has his Lego sets from when he was a kid.   

I'm still in the middle of trying to put everything away.  It looks like Santa's workshop blew up in my house.  So, I'll be working on that and laundry for the next few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails