Sunday, December 12, 2010

Celebrating the Season

Mesilla Valley Bosque

Wolfie throwing a stick at Mesilla Valley Bosque

Last night we celebrated the 2nd anniversary of the the Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park.  It is a beautiful place to see birds, and to appreciate the Rio Grande Valley.  I love the state I live in.  I'm proud to share in it's heritage.  Last night, we were entertained by NMSU Choir, a group of Matachines (to celebrate the Virgin of Guadalupe), and some Mariachis from NMSU.  These are just a few of the photos.  I can't wait to go back and take some more photos there.

We did some Christmas shopping today.  We're not done...not by a long shot.  At least, we're making headway.  I hope your holiday plans are going well.   Well, I'm just hoping you have more done than I do :)

I did get some scrapbooking done this weekend.  As soon as I get the layouts photographed, I'll post them.  My little Maddie is sick today :(  I hope you all enjoy your evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails