Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tis the Season

Supplies are from Memory Works Express November 2009

This was a layout I did about a month ago of Maddie and JoJo decorating the Christmas Tree last year.  Sorry for the very fuzzy image.  We did manage to put up most of our Christmas decorations up this weekend.  I'm off to work tomorrow, after a week off.  I have been soooo lazy this break.  I did get some stuff done, but I just needed time to do nothing.  We are always so busy so it was nice to slow down.  We had Thanksgiving at my dad's house.  I got to see my brother Kriss for the first time in a year.  He had been working in Louisiana for the past year.  It was nice.  

I went for a walk/jog tonight.  I love the smell of smoke in the air from everyone's fireplaces.  There a few Christmas lights that have been put up.  I'm excited for the holidays.  I have a few more Christmas cards finished, but I'm not sure which ones to share.  I'm thinking about trying out for the Memory Works Design  team.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm just not going to put pressure on myself.  

Well, I guess I'm off for the evening.  The boys are eating ice cream, and it's almost time for baths.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails