Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Goal


Look at my little Wolfie.  He looks so sweet and  innocent.  Most times that is the case.  The other times, he's more stubborn than a mule :)

Moving on...it is my goal to inspire you with this blog.  I want you all to be better scrapbookers, memory keepers, photographers, or whatever you may want to be.  That is what I really, truly want for all of my readers.  Yesterday, I found some really great blogs/websites and I want to share them with you.  I'm sure some of you may have heard of them, but this was the first time I've seen them.  So here you go:

If you have Photoshop, or Photoshop Elements this is an awesome site.  Every single action and template that Rita designs is FREE!!!  That's right, free.  There are tons of beautiful actions available. 

This website has some free actions.  It features tons of free video tutorials for using PSE.  Amanda also offers classes and workshops for those of you that are interested.  

What a really neat website.  There are tons of freebies on there.  They range from digital elements to downloadable tags, boxes, etc.  There are tutorials for projects.  Today there are a bunch of free Christmas downloadables.  

Rebecca Cooper has beautiful photography on her blog.  Not only that but she offers photography challenges.  There are crafts for kids, and general craft ideas on her site.

This is a really beautiful website.  The site is run by three sisters.  They have tons of project/craft ideas.  They also feature tutorials and downloads.  

So there you go.  I hope you find these websites/blogs helpful.  I'm being rather lazy today.  I will finish up laundry, but I'm going to relax.  I think that we (me and the kids) really needed this break.  A time to veg and be lazy.  I'm getting some crafting done.  Yay!  

I should post tomorrow.  I don't know what, but I'm going to try and make a week of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails