Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Erin Hull Photography

I'd like to introduce my beautiful cousin, Erin Hull.  (She's actually my husband's cousin, but that's neither here nor there).  She has three boys like me, and is such a wonderful woman.  Anyhow, Erin is a talented photographer.  She recently started her own photography business in Cincinnati, Ohio.  Erin is a custom, natural light photographer who specializes in family, newborn, child, maternity, high school, and couples photography.  Here are a few of her beautiful photographs.






Aren't they lovely?  I could post many more, If I had time to upload all of them.  You can visit her website Erin Hull Photography to see more of her stunning photos.  If you live near the Cincinnati area, feel free to contact her.  Pricing information and other details can be found at her website.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails