Monday, April 19, 2010

A week in the life...Day 1

So, I've decided to start a day early.  I took some pictures yesterday that I loved.  Plus, I'm home today with sick kids.  So here is Day 1.  After the pictures,  I'll post some ideas that I thought of today.  Enjoy...
My absolute favorite photo of the day.  I took it yesterday evening, after Erik got back from fishing.

So, I thought I would write a brief little letter at the beginning of the week and incorporate it into the title page.  Here it is:

Dear Week in the Life:
I can say some of the days this week will be crazy, loud, and stress-filled.  Oh, who am I kidding?  Pretty much very day will be this way.  I am hoping to show how busy our life together is.  I want to remember this crazy, busy time because I love every minute of it.  And, I know this time will go by like a blur.  I also want to show that even though our life is busy, we enjoy it, and love each other very much.  So on that note, let us begin...I already hear screaming and yelling (Wolfie and Maddie are fighting about the Wii).
Our day consisted of:
Erik's fishing trip with Maddox (photos on Erik's camera)
Catechism
Lunch for Josh's Birthday
Visit to the Doctor
Cleaning and Laundry (neither of which got finished)

JoJo found a new reading spot in the paper towel package.

Poor, sick, Wolfie on the couch.  He spent most of the day like this.
A lovely photo of Erik and I.
Is there any question to why I'm crazy?  Maddie making silly faces.
Just one of the medications for Wolfie.
Laundry waiting to be put away.
Bakugan all lined up on Maddie's bed.  It's one of the kids' favorite toys.

Another one of JoJo and Erik.  Couldn't resist.  You should see the way Erik looks at his children.  It is one of the most beautiful things to see.  I can tell he loves them so much. 

So, that concluded Day 1.  But I wanted to share just a few more ideas with you incase you are interested in documenting your week.  I'm going to make a title page for the entire week that includes the letter I wrote.  (If I'm lucky enough to get it done today, I will and share tomorrow).  I think that Simple Stories is a great way to showcase your week.  I am patiently awaiting my kit's arrival: 

These Kraft envelopes are a great way to add letters or other memorabilia.  You can just punch holes in them so they will fit into your album, or include them on a page. 
That's all for today.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails