Sunday, April 18, 2010

A week in the life starts tomorrow...

All products are SassaFras

Good Sunday to everyone.  I'm stuck here with SickieBoy, Wolfie.  He has Strep Throat and tons of fluid on his right ear.  The fluid has been there for about 2 weeks.  He had an ear infection over Easter.  We thought his eardrum ruptured during the night on Saturday.  I took him to the doctor on Easter Monday and the doctor said it was fine.  After we left the doctor's office, I told him the doctor said his ear was fine.  To which he replied, then why can't I hear out of it???!!!  Then yesterday, two weeks later, he had a 102.4 temp.  He has absolutely no symptoms, except for the fever.  The doctor said he has  a lot of fluid on his eardrum.  I believe he used the word, "Bulging."
So, that is where we are, and I don't think we'll go to school tomorrow. 

On another subject, tomorrow is the beginning of "A week in the life."  I'm excited to start.  I'm going to get my camera ready tonight.  I hope you'll decide to play along.  I'll try to post pictures daily.  We will be busy with soccer this week.  But, I'm going to do my best.  I'll share whatever I have.  The pages I scrap, I'm going to put into our family album.  It seems practical.  Things I'm going to photograph so far.
*my picture daily
*pictures of the kids
*getting ready for school
*dishes
*dinnertime
*daily events
*Medicine (sick boy)
*laundry
*jot down things said or done each day

Well, enjoy your evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails