Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools


It's  the first day of April.  I am swamped.  We have company from out of town, and a birthday, and soccer,  and Easter.  Don't even ask me what we're doing for Easter.  I have absolutely no clue!!!  Which is starting to worry me.  I just wanted to touch base and say Happy April to you all.  Ali Edwards mentioned on her blog, that she recently wrote an article for Real Simple Magazine.  Her project is to record "A Week in the Life", where you document one  week of your life.  Her week will be from April 19 to April 26th.  I'm going to try and participate.  I just wanted to let you know, in case  you were interested, too.  You can find more info here.  
Well, I must go.  Our company is on the way with dinner.  Hopefully I can get caught up with everything someday.  Enjoy your evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails