Sunday, August 20, 2017

Garden Stuff

I should be writing out lesson plans, but instead, I'm going to post some pics from my garden.  I've been enjoying this lovely rainy day.  I worked in my garden today, pulling weeds.  It was like a jungle in there, seriously.

Gardening is always so hit and miss with me.  Some years things grow well and some years they don't.  I can't for the life of me to get a cucumber to grow.  We've never had success with them.  This year my okra was a bummer.  We went camping and they died while we were gone.  We did have great success with jalapeños, green chile, zucchini, strawberries, peaches, and tomatoes.  I say big success on the tomatoes because it was the first time in two years we actually had any.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails