Thursday, August 3, 2017

Donors Choose: Hands on Math

Hey everyone!  I've finally gotten to posting my Donors Choose Project.  I am asking for math manipulatives for my classroom.  For the least three years, I've had none.  I've had to borrow them or make them myself.  I've also purchased some them.  I'm sharing my project here, in case you wish to donate or even just share the project.  Sharing is caring, ha!



https://www.donorschoose.org/project/hands-on-math/2677610/?rf=page-siteshare-2017-08-ifproject-teacher_3488764&challengeid=20727360

That's the link to my project.  If you wish to make a donation you can use the code, LIFTOFF and they will double your donation up to $50.  Thanks everyone. I really wouldn't share this here, but I'm sort of desperate for the supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails