Monday, June 3, 2013

Week in the Life Starts today!

Hi everyone!  Sorry for my absence.  JoJo was very ill.  I haven't been able to do much with him being sick.  I do believe he is finally on the mend!  Thank Goodness.

So, let's get started with A Week in the Life.  I really hope that you join me and link up to my page in the comments section.  I would love to see a peek into everyone's lives.  Week in the Life is about showing a snippet of your life.  What do you think represents your family?  As your kids get older, what do you want them to remember about your life?  Things you can focus on:


  • routines
  • meals
  • items in your home you use often
  • places you go
  • people you interact with in your life on a regular basis
  • your pet peeves:  traffic, kids that won't get dressed in the morning, etc.
  • you can save items from the week:  movie tickets, gas receipts, or other items
How to document

I will be taking pictures of my daily life and posting them for you, and writing a short synopsis of our day.  I will be using my phone and DSLR to do this.  If you want to put your pictures in an album, then you could use the cool Sn@p System from Simple Stories.  (If you wish to order, you can follow that link.  You will have to login with your username and password.  If you don't have one, you can search me and find me in the consultant system, as I no longer have a website.) It's very much like a Project Life kit, but on a much smaller scale.


Another option is just adding the photos to an existing album.  It's really up to you.  I hope this helps, I will be posting Day 1 photos tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails