Friday, June 14, 2013

12x12 Layout

Supplies are from Studio Calico

So, Week in the Life is concluded.   I did a work week of 5 days rather than the entire week.  Sorry, I just had no real motivation to do it.  So, as a consolation, I thought I would share a layout.  Also, sorry it's crooked.  I still haven't figured out the crop tool in PS6.  

On the good news front, I am all caught up with photo editing!  Go me.  That gives me time to get things done.  On Tuesday, Erik and I cleaned out the closet.  It looks beautiful!  My bathroom was a huge mess, as a result.  I have been working on laundry to get the mess under control.  I had a waist high pile.  Wyli would go in there and lay in my clothes and pull them off the hangers.  I also gave away a ton of clothes to Goodwill.  They aren't going to fit me anymore, so why save them?

On the bad news front, our state is on fire.  We had one storm last week that started a fire in Silver City.  So far, over 20,000 acres have burned.  It is sad, but I have to commend the fire crews.  They are doing an awesome job to try and save the little town of Kingston.  I used to go there quite often as a kid, and that's where we took our family photos last year.  Several of my friends, and their families have been displaced with this fire.  My heart also goes out to the Colorado fire victims as well.  We all need a good rain.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails