Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Break Goals


I wish to have a productive Spring Break, so I have set the following goals for myself:


  • Catch up on laundry
  • Get garden planted and going.
  • Clean my office...It went from this:

To This:

But now it's on its way back to this:
If I don't get on top of it...It's not this bad yet.  I just don't have the ability to take a picture now and upload it, yadda yadda with my phone somewhat on the fritz.

  • Figure out how to use my new Silhouette.  It's coming on Monday!!!  
  • Plan layouts for my Scrapbooking Retreat.
  • Catch up with family
  • Finish up this wedding

  • Have fun and relax
  • Read some unwholesome literature...aka...Romance Novels.
So that sums it up.   Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails